- What is Standard Shipping?
We have simplified our shipping options to make things easier to understand and to help offset the costs of processing and warehousing a large number of tool repair parts for our customers. The standard shipping
is in two tiers and
will ship by whatever method is deemed most economical or makes the most sense for the situation. It could be UPS Ground, FedEx Ground or Insured Priority Mail.
The fees are:
$14.99 for orders $0.00 - $19.99
for orders $20.00 and over
Keeping these options simple will hopefully make our fees easier to understand and allow to keep up on all those extras we provide that people have come to enjoy on our site.
ToolPartsDirect.com takes many important steps to ensure accurate and timely delivery of replacement parts to our customers, including:
- Maintaining thousands of old and new model parts schematics
- Maintaining trained staff, who are available via phone or email between 8am - 5pm CST, M-F for any of your questions
- Verifying products received from vendors against actual product descriptions
- Stocking many extra "hard to find" parts in addition to the thousands of "common" parts that service centers normally stock
- Keeping up to date on part number changes and or substitutions as they become available
- Inspecting every order before it leaves our facility
- Maintain records of each order
These measures allow more orders to ship right away and, more importantly, ship correctly the first time.